Sunday, October 19, 2008

Day 9 of 40 day fast

Today, in humility and with honesty, stand in the gap for your family. Ask God to reveal the sins and iniquities of your family as they relate to abortion and to lead you by His Spirit to confess and repent of these. Your prayers will begin to set your family free. Thank Jesus for what He is doing. Worship Him and exalt Him over your family

Funny how God works. I was asked to preach next week b/c the pastor will be out of country, so I worked on the sermon instead of writing for this day. I just started writing in my journal and a paper came out that was exactly what this prayer booklet suggested doing. Thank YOU, Jesus! Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty!

Scripture for today: Ps 38:18, James 5:16, 19-20. If you are following along on this blog, I hope you are looking up the scripture. It’s good stuff. If you have comments you want to make, please do so.

No comments: