In humility and with honesty, acknowledge that, with this topic of abortion, there are sins and iniquities that need to be uncovered, confessed, repented. Pray for all veils (the shroud) to be lifted off your heart and mind, off all others involved in these 40 days, off this nation, so the truth can be seen, heard, acknowledged and dealt with; in your life, your family, this nation, we are looking for healing and deliverance.
I was thinking this morning that humility is also about giving the other person dignity just as God gives us dignity. We don’t say - that person has more worth than us, but we say - that person has worth! That person has dignity in the Lord as much as I do and I will treat them with dignity to honour the Lord. I’m not saying they are better, or more perfect or that I’m less than they are, but that they should be treated by me as they are treated by God.
Isaiah 25:7-9; 2 Cor 3:16-18;
What My Dad Would Think
-
In January of this year, I drove our van into the driveway, slipped it into
park, and burst into tears. They weren’t the silent tears that pool at the
corn...
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment