Our daughter and daughter in law, Sara and Audrey, came to visit for the weekend. It's a girl's weekend!! Shopping and all. Samantha didn't know anything about it. Sara wanted to surprise her. So when they got here it was about 5pm and Samantha was supposed to be eating. We tried to find her in the food line, but was not having much luck, so the head of the internship was walking down the corridor and I stopped him and asked if he knew where Samantha was. He yelled at the kids, "may I have your attention! There is an emergency, does anyone know where Sam from NZ is?" I thought, what's the emergency?
So she wasn't in line for food, but still over in the meeting room. We hid in the office and Brent found her and brought her there. When she saw Sara and Audrey, there was this scream... The girls in the office were crying b/c they thought it was such a touching scene.
We are off shopping... c u l8er gator!
What My Dad Would Think
-
In January of this year, I drove our van into the driveway, slipped it into
park, and burst into tears. They weren’t the silent tears that pool at the
corn...
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment