I'm at my sister, Greta's up by Beloit, Ks. My parents came from Colorado to see me, so we are having fun!. My Dad has lost lots of weight and looks as skinny as Terry now. Note to my siblings... Dad needs lots of clothes for Christmas. Mom says not to get belts, though. He has plenty of those. Probably from when we used to get them for him on Fathers Day or Christmas when we lived at home.
I drove from Great Bend to Beloit yesterday. The road was empty and straight and the speed limit was 60. Sure was hard to keep it under 80.
Everyone is going for a walk to see the garden, so I'll go too. I think I'll drink, yes, drink deeply.
What My Dad Would Think
-
In January of this year, I drove our van into the driveway, slipped it into
park, and burst into tears. They weren’t the silent tears that pool at the
corn...
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment