Well, we are in KC outside the bookstore. The coffee shop just closed and we barely got a bite to eat, but we did.
Ever consider how disfunctional a plane load of 400 strangers can be when the flight is delayed by 2-1/2 hours?
I wondered all during the flight if we were going to make our connection, but God gave us a miracle and we did make it. Despite all the delays. We landed about 10 miles from the airport and had to take a bus to customs. We got through customs ok, but had to wait for the luggage. The woman at the luggage stand told me we wouldn't make it to the connecting flight, but I could tell she didn't know God. He was giving us favour even though everything was being delayed. My luggage almost got carted off by an older couple that thought it was theirs. I did a Jason and rescued it. We RAN from terminal 4 to terminal 1 and then told we probably wouldn't get our luggage in KC b/c we were checking in less than 45 minutes from the flight (we only had 25 minutes by that time!) so we gave our bags over to the x-ray people and ran to get into another queue for security. We begged people to let us go first and they were gracious and let us. Then we got to our flight and waited 15 minutes in line to board. By this time my deoderant wasn't working anymore. Poor people I sat by!!
But we made it to KC!! At the luggage claim in KC I met our old music director from Wichita. He's a Senior Pastor of a church in Wichita now and is working with dreams.
It's late and I still want to go to the prayer room, so will sign off.
ahhhh....sleep!! laying down!!
What My Dad Would Think
-
In January of this year, I drove our van into the driveway, slipped it into
park, and burst into tears. They weren’t the silent tears that pool at the
corn...
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment